I have been a Chartered Accountant for over 30 years. While a lot has changed over that time, one thing has remained constant - People hate tracking expenses.
Accountants get to see this process from both sides. We need to track our own business expenses and each year we process shoe boxes filled with client's receipts into tax returns and financial statements.
I have always thought "there has to be a better way to track expenses". In order to create a solution I teamed up with Greg Ellis, a very experienced computer programmer. We set out to create a software solution that would not only be easy for you to use but would also capture all the information your accountant will need to quickly process your expense information.
While it doesn't take a lot to get an accountant excited about tracking expenses I am really excited about this software we have developed for you.
- You can capture a picture of your receipt and enter in the details in less than a minute.
- The software automatically processes this information into an "Accountant Friendly" Excel report.
- You can than email this report back to the office or directly to your accountant or bookkeeper.
- Your accountant can easily enter the summarized information into the official accounting records.
- It is very quick and easy for everyone involved in the process.
After using the program for a few months I found it to be very quick and easy to use. It takes no time to enter the information. Clients who have used the software love it and find the reports clear and easy to understand.